Has a slim thighs can make your body shape look more proportional. Additionally it easier in choosing a pair of jeans, because if you have large thighs a little difficult to find the right size.
Shrink thighs means reducing fatty deposits in the area, so you can enter the program by increasing the intake of dietary fiber, grains, wheat, and do a healthy lifestyle. Avoid foods that are high in carbohydrates, fat, sugar, caffeine and carbonated drinks.
What causes a person to have large thighs? There are several factors that cause a person to have big thighs, which are:
Women tend to have bigger thighs than men, this is because the hormone estrogen in women directing to store fat in the pelvic area, buttocks, and thighs.
Genetic factors have a major influence on the accumulation of fat in the body. Although it is a congenital factor, but you still can shrink thigh in a proper way.
As described above, most women tend to store fat in the thigh area. It shows that you have to fight extra hard to burn fat in that area.
Another factor is the major cause of thigh muscles, may you have a great thigh muscles naturally. Not to mention the added fat that makes the thighs look bigger.
First exercise: Squat with Ball
- Place the exercise ball between the wall and the curve of your lower back.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees at a lower position between 5 to 10 inches, keeping your shoulders and hips. Hold this position for 3 seconds, then stand back.
- Start with 5 repetitions and move on to the next exercise. You can take a break for 30 seconds during the break between sets.
The second exercise: Flamingo Balance
- Hold a dumbbell in your right hand, stand with your left hand on your hip.
- Standing leaning forward, lift your left leg back to hip level. At the same time, boxing right arm forward.
- Turn the palms facing upwards, do bicep workout.
- Lower legs for a while, then repeat for 12 repetitions. Be sure to keep your left leg straight while bending the right knee.
- After repeated for 12 times, do to the reverse side with 12 repetitions as well.
Exercise Three: Plyometric Squat
- Squat, bend your knees to 90 degrees.
- Jump and back again in a squatting position. Use the strength in the legs and buttocks while you jump.
- Perform up to 8 repetitions.
- Take a starting position standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.